Analysis of differential gene expression supports a role for amyloid precursor protein and a protein kinase C substrate (MARCKS) in long-term memory
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1073–1081, March 2003
How to Cite
Solomonia, R. O., Morgan, K., Kotorashvili, A., McCabe, B. J., Jackson, A. P. and Horn, G. (2003), Analysis of differential gene expression supports a role for amyloid precursor protein and a protein kinase C substrate (MARCKS) in long-term memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1073–1081. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02539.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Received 16 August 2002, revised 17 December 2002, accepted 18 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!