Glucocorticoid-induced impairment of declarative memory retrieval is associated with reduced blood flow in the medial temporal lobe
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1296–1302, March 2003
How to Cite
De Quervain, D. J.-F., Henke, K., Aerni, A., Treyer, V., McGaugh, J. L., Berthold, T., Nitsch, R. M., Buck, A., Roozendaal, B. and Hock, C. (2003), Glucocorticoid-induced impairment of declarative memory retrieval is associated with reduced blood flow in the medial temporal lobe. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1296–1302. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02542.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Received 24 October 2002,revised 4 January 2003,accepted 7 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!