Differential adaptive properties of accumbens shell dopamine responses to ethanol as a drug and as a motivational stimulus
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1465–1472, April 2003
How to Cite
Bassareo, V., De Luca, M. A., Aresu, M., Aste, A., Ariu, T. and Di Chiara, G. (2003), Differential adaptive properties of accumbens shell dopamine responses to ethanol as a drug and as a motivational stimulus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1465–1472. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02556.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2003
- Received 1 August 2002, revised 13 January 2003, accepted 15 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!