Double dissociation of the effects of lesions of basolateral and central amygdala on conditioned stimulus-potentiated feeding and Pavlovian-instrumental transfer
Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1680–1694, April 2003
How to Cite
Holland, P. C. and Gallagher, M. (2003), Double dissociation of the effects of lesions of basolateral and central amygdala on conditioned stimulus-potentiated feeding and Pavlovian-instrumental transfer. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1680–1694. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02585.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
- Received 21 January 2003, revised 12 February 2003, accepted 13 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!