Current address: National Stroke Research Insitute, Level 1, Neurosciences Building, Austin and Repatriation Medical Centre, Gate 10, Banksia Street, Heidelberg West, VIC 3081, Australia
Mineralocorticoid receptor expression and increased survival following neuronal injury
Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1549–1555, April 2003
How to Cite
Macleod, M. R., Johansson, I.-M., Söderström, I., Lai, M., Gidö, G., Wieloch, T., Seckl, J. R. and Olsson, T. (2003), Mineralocorticoid receptor expression and increased survival following neuronal injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1549–1555. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02587.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
- Received 18 September 2002, revised 9 January 2003, accepted 11 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!