Mirror neurons responding to the observation of ingestive and communicative mouth actions in the monkey ventral premotor cortex
Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1703–1714, April 2003
How to Cite
Ferrari, P. F., Gallese, V., Rizzolatti, G. and Fogassi, L. (2003), Mirror neurons responding to the observation of ingestive and communicative mouth actions in the monkey ventral premotor cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1703–1714. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02601.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
- Received 7 November 2002,revised 17 February 2003,accepted 19 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!