Effect of sleep and sleep deprivation on serotonergic neurotransmission in the hippocampus: a combined in vivo microdialysis/EEG study in rats
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1896–1906, May 2003
How to Cite
Peñalva, R. G., Lancel, M., Flachskamm, C., Reul, J. M. H. M., Holsboer, F. and Linthorst, A. C. E. (2003), Effect of sleep and sleep deprivation on serotonergic neurotransmission in the hippocampus: a combined in vivo microdialysis/EEG study in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1896–1906. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02612.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Received 16 January 2003,revised 20 February 2003,accepted 21 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!