Deficit in long-term contextual fear memory induced by blockade of β-adrenoceptors in hippocampal CA1 region
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1947–1952, May 2003
How to Cite
Ji, J.-Z., Wang, X.-M. and Li, B.-M. (2003), Deficit in long-term contextual fear memory induced by blockade of β-adrenoceptors in hippocampal CA1 region. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1947–1952. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02620.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Received 9 December 2002, revised 24 February 2003, accepted 27 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!