Tumor necrosis factor receptor type-1 in sensory neurons contributes to induction of chronic enhancement of inflammatory hyperalgesia in rat
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1847–1852, May 2003
How to Cite
Parada, C. A., Yeh, J. J., Joseph, E. K. and Levine, J. D. (2003), Tumor necrosis factor receptor type-1 in sensory neurons contributes to induction of chronic enhancement of inflammatory hyperalgesia in rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1847–1852. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02626.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Received 2 January 2003, revised 27 February 2003, accepted 3 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!