Present address: Advanced Medicine, 901 Gateway Blvd., South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Somatostatin receptor 2 knockout/lacZ knockin mice show impaired motor coordination and reveal sites of somatostatin action within the striatum
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1881–1895, May 2003
How to Cite
Allen, J. P., Hathway, G. J., Clarke, N. J., Jowett, M. I., Topps, S., Kendrick, K. M., Humphrey, P. P. A., Wilkinson, L. S. and Emson, P. C. (2003), Somatostatin receptor 2 knockout/lacZ knockin mice show impaired motor coordination and reveal sites of somatostatin action within the striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1881–1895. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02629.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Received 16 January 2003, revised 27 February 2003, accepted 28 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!