Present address: Department of Neurology, University of Regensburg, Universitaetsstr. 84, D-93053 Regensburg, Germany
Enriched environment and physical activity stimulate hippocampal but not olfactory bulb neurogenesis
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2042–2046, May 2003
How to Cite
Brown, J., Cooper-Kuhn, C. M., Kempermann, G., Van Praag, H., Winkler, J., Gage, F. H. and Kuhn, H. G. (2003), Enriched environment and physical activity stimulate hippocampal but not olfactory bulb neurogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2042–2046. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02647.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
- Received 6 December 2002, revised 11 March 2003, accepted 13 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!