Present address: The Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Bioactivity of a peptide derived from acetylcholinesterase: electrophysiological characterization in guinea-pig hippocampus
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1991–1995, May 2003
How to Cite
Bon, C. L. M. and Greenfield, S. A. (2003), Bioactivity of a peptide derived from acetylcholinesterase: electrophysiological characterization in guinea-pig hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1991–1995. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02648.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Received 27 November 2002, revised 12 February 2003, accepted 7 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!