Gene expression of neuropeptide Y in the nucleus of the solitary tract is activated in rats under restricted daily feeding but not under 48-h food deprivation
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2097–2105, May 2003
How to Cite
Ishizaki, K., Honma, S., Katsuno, Y., Abe, H., Masubuchi, S., Namihira, M. and Honma, K.-i. (2003), Gene expression of neuropeptide Y in the nucleus of the solitary tract is activated in rats under restricted daily feeding but not under 48-h food deprivation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2097–2105. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02672.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Received 22 September 2002, revised 9 March 2003, accepted 18 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!