Present address: Centre de Recherches du Cyclotron, Allée du 6 Août, 8-B30, Université de Liège, Sart Tilman, 4000 Liège, Belgique
What you believe versus what you think they believe: a neuroimaging study of conceptual perspective-taking
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2475–2480, June 2003
How to Cite
Ruby, P. and Decety, J. (2003), What you believe versus what you think they believe: a neuroimaging study of conceptual perspective-taking. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2475–2480. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02673.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2003
- Received 7 November 2002,revised 13 March 2003,accepted 24 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!