Protein kinase C and ERK involvement in dendritic spine plasticity in cultured rodent hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2529–2539, June 2003
How to Cite
Goldin, M. and Segal, M. (2003), Protein kinase C and ERK involvement in dendritic spine plasticity in cultured rodent hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2529–2539. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02694.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received 4 February 2003, revised 3 April 2003, accepted 9 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!