Formation of dendritic spines in cultured striatal neurons depends on excitatory afferent activity
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2573–2585, June 2003
How to Cite
Segal, M., Greenberger, V. and Korkotian, E. (2003), Formation of dendritic spines in cultured striatal neurons depends on excitatory afferent activity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2573–2585. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02696.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received 9 February 2003, revised 24 March 2003, accepted 10 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!