Glutamatergic input governs periodicity and synchronization of bursting activity in oxytocin neurons in hypothalamic organotypic cultures
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2619–2629, June 2003
How to Cite
Israel, J.-M., Le Masson, G., Theodosis, D. T. and Poulain, D. A. (2003), Glutamatergic input governs periodicity and synchronization of bursting activity in oxytocin neurons in hypothalamic organotypic cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2619–2629. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02705.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received 7 February 2003, revised 7 April 2003, accepted 9 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!