On leave from Brain Research Institute, per. Obukha 5, Moscow 103064 Russia.
Long-term potentiation recruits a trisynaptic excitatory associative network within the mouse dentate gyrus
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2690–2702, June 2003
How to Cite
Kleschevnikov, A. M. and Routtenberg, A. (2003), Long-term potentiation recruits a trisynaptic excitatory associative network within the mouse dentate gyrus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 2690–2702. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02709.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received 27 January 2003, revised 21 March 2003, accepted 14 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!