A.T. and N.S. contributed equally to this work
Reduced anxiety and improved stress coping ability in mice lacking NPY-Y2 receptors
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 143–148, July 2003
How to Cite
Tschenett, A., Singewald, N., Carli, M., Balducci, C., Salchner, P., Vezzani, A., Herzog, H. and Sperk, G. (2003), Reduced anxiety and improved stress coping ability in mice lacking NPY-Y2 receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 143–148. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02725.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Received 8 April 2003, revised 23 April 2003, accepted 28 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!