Deceased, December 11, 2002
Differential display implicates cyclophilin A in adult cortical plasticity
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 61–75, July 2003
How to Cite
Arckens, L., Van der Gucht, E., Van den Bergh, G., Massie, A., Leysen, I., Vandenbussche, E., Eysel, U. T., Huybrechts, R. and Vandesande, F. (2003), Differential display implicates cyclophilin A in adult cortical plasticity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 61–75. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02726.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Received 29 January 2003, revised 7 April 2003, accepted 7 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!