The ablation of glial fibrillary acidic protein-positive cells from the adult central nervous system results in the loss of forebrain neural stem cells but not retinal stem cells
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 76–84, July 2003
How to Cite
Morshead, C. M., Garcia, A. D., Sofroniew, M. V. and Van Der Kooy, D. (2003), The ablation of glial fibrillary acidic protein-positive cells from the adult central nervous system results in the loss of forebrain neural stem cells but not retinal stem cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 76–84. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02727.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Received 10 February 2003, revised 23 April 2003, accepted 25 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!