Brain capillaries and cholinergic neurons persist in organotypic brain slices in the absence of blood flow
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 85–94, July 2003
How to Cite
Moser, K. V., Schmidt-Kastner, R., Hinterhuber, H. and Humpel, C. (2003), Brain capillaries and cholinergic neurons persist in organotypic brain slices in the absence of blood flow. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 85–94. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02728.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Received 13 January 2003, revised 4 April 2003, accepted 28 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!