Postsynaptic M1 and M3 receptors are responsible for the muscarinic enhancement of retrograde endocannabinoid signalling in the hippocampus
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 109–116, July 2003
How to Cite
Ohno-Shosaku, T., Matsui, M., Fukudome, Y., Shosaku, J., Tsubokawa, H., Taketo, M. M., Manabe, T. and Kano, M. (2003), Postsynaptic M1 and M3 receptors are responsible for the muscarinic enhancement of retrograde endocannabinoid signalling in the hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 109–116. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02732.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Received 17 February 2003, revised 24 April 2003, accepted 28 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!