Endogenous rhythm generation in the pre-Bötzinger complex and ionic currents: modelling and in vitro studies
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 239–257, July 2003
How to Cite
Rybak, I. A., Shevtsova, N. A., St-John, W. M., Paton, J. F. R. and Pierrefiche, O. (2003), Endogenous rhythm generation in the pre-Bötzinger complex and ionic currents: modelling and in vitro studies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 239–257. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02739.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Received 28 October 2002, revised 22 April 2003, accepted 1 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!