Present address: Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Centre for Neurobiology and Behaviour, Columbia University, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
Connexin43 is not expressed in principal cells of mouse cortex and hippocampus
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 267–274, July 2003
How to Cite
Theis, M., Söhl, G., Speidel, D., Kühn, R. and Willecke, K. (2003), Connexin43 is not expressed in principal cells of mouse cortex and hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 267–274. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02740.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Received 12 February 2003, revised 22 April 2003, accepted 29 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!