Hyperexcitability of intact neurons underlies acute development of trauma-related electrographic seizures in cats in vivo
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 486–496, August 2003
How to Cite
Topolnik, L., Steriade, M. and Timofeev, I. (2003), Hyperexcitability of intact neurons underlies acute development of trauma-related electrographic seizures in cats in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 486–496. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02742.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 5 February 2003, revised 23 April 2003, accepted 30 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!