Insulin-like growth factor II mRNA is expressed in neurones of the brain of the bony fish Oreochromis mossambicus, the tilapia
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 355–363, July 2003
How to Cite
Caelers, A., Schmid, A. C., Hrusovsky, A. and Reinecke, M. (2003), Insulin-like growth factor II mRNA is expressed in neurones of the brain of the bony fish Oreochromis mossambicus, the tilapia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 355–363. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02761.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Received 26 February 2003, revised 1 May 2003, accepted 12 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!