The medullary dorsal reticular nucleus enhances the responsiveness of spinal nociceptive neurons to peripheral stimulation in the rat
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 580–588, August 2003
How to Cite
Dugast, C., Almeida, A. and Lima, D. (2003), The medullary dorsal reticular nucleus enhances the responsiveness of spinal nociceptive neurons to peripheral stimulation in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 580–588. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02782.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 15 January 2003, revised 8 April 2003, accepted 8 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!