Normal prism adaptation but reduced after-effect in basal ganglia disorders using a throwing task
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 689–694, August 2003
How to Cite
Fernandez-Ruiz, J., Diaz, R., Hall-Haro, C., Vergara, P., Mischner, J., Nuñez, L., Drucker-Colin, R., Ochoa, A. and Alonso, M. E. (2003), Normal prism adaptation but reduced after-effect in basal ganglia disorders using a throwing task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 689–694. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02785.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 17 March 2003, revised 19 May 2003, accepted 20 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!