Low molecular weight constituents of male mouse urine mediate the pregnancy block effect and convey information about the identity of the mating male
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 622–628, August 2003
How to Cite
Peele, P., Salazar, I., Mimmack, M., Keverne, E. B. and Brennan, P. A. (2003), Low molecular weight constituents of male mouse urine mediate the pregnancy block effect and convey information about the identity of the mating male. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 622–628. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02790.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 12 February 2003, revised 28 April 2003, accepted 22 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!