The effect of 6-hydroxydopamine lesions on the release of amino acids in the direct and indirect pathways of the basal ganglia: a dual microdialysis probe analysis
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 856–868, August 2003
How to Cite
Bianchi, L., Galeffi, F., Bolam, J. P. and Della Corte, L. (2003), The effect of 6-hydroxydopamine lesions on the release of amino acids in the direct and indirect pathways of the basal ganglia: a dual microdialysis probe analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 856–868. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02795.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Received 29 January 2003, revised 26 April 2003, accepted 20 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!