Intracerebroventricular administration of an endothelin ETB receptor agonist increases expressions of GDNF and BDNF in rat brain
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 887–894, August 2003
How to Cite
Koyama, Y., Tsujikawa, K., Matsuda, T. and Baba, A. (2003), Intracerebroventricular administration of an endothelin ETB receptor agonist increases expressions of GDNF and BDNF in rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 887–894. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02797.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Received 26 December 2002, revised 10 April 2003, accepted 16 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!