A receptor for presynaptic glutamatergic autoinhibition is a glutamate transporter
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 902–910, August 2003
How to Cite
Dudel, J. and Schramm, M. (2003), A receptor for presynaptic glutamatergic autoinhibition is a glutamate transporter. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 902–910. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02799.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
- Received 21 January 2003, revised 24 April 2003, accepted 27 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!