Corticospinal neurons up-regulate a range of growth-associated genes following intracortical, but not spinal, axotomy
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 789–802, August 2003
How to Cite
Mason, M. R. J., Lieberman, A. R. and Anderson, P. N. (2003), Corticospinal neurons up-regulate a range of growth-associated genes following intracortical, but not spinal, axotomy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 789–802. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02809.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
- Received 26 March 2003, revised 27 May 2003, accepted 2 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!