Rapamycin-sensitive signalling in long-term consolidation of auditory cortex-dependent memory
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 942–950, August 2003
How to Cite
Tischmeyer, W., Schicknick, H., Kraus, M., Seidenbecher, C. I., Staak, S., Scheich, H. and Gundelfinger, E. D. (2003), Rapamycin-sensitive signalling in long-term consolidation of auditory cortex-dependent memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 942–950. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02820.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Received 9 April 2003, revised 5 June 2003, accepted 13 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!