Increase in Bcl-2 phosphorylation and reduced levels of BH3-only Bcl-2 family proteins in kainic acid-mediated neuronal death in the rat brain
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1121–1134, September 2003
How to Cite
Korhonen, L., Belluardo, N., Mudo, G. and Lindholm, D. (2003), Increase in Bcl-2 phosphorylation and reduced levels of BH3-only Bcl-2 family proteins in kainic acid-mediated neuronal death in the rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1121–1134. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02826.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Received 17 March 2003, revised 27 May 2003, accepted 16 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!