K.B. and L.K. contributed equally to this work.
Selective up-regulation of the growth arrest DNA damage-inducible gene Gadd45 alpha in sensory and motor neurons after peripheral nerve injury
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 911–922, August 2003
How to Cite
Befort, K., Karchewski, L., Lanoue, C. and Woolf, C. J. (2003), Selective up-regulation of the growth arrest DNA damage-inducible gene Gadd45 alpha in sensory and motor neurons after peripheral nerve injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 911–922. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02827.x
Present address: Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS/INSERM/ULP, UMR7104, Parc d'Innovation, 1 rue Laurent Fries BP 10142, 67404 Illkirch Cedex, C.U. Strasbourg, France.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 11 April 2003, revised 10 June 2003, accepted 13 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!