Present address: Instituto Cajal, C.S.I.C., Avenida Doctor Arce 37, E 28002 Madrid, Spain.
An antagonist of estrogen receptors blocks the induction of adult neurogenesis by insulin-like growth factor-I in the dentate gyrus of adult female rat
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 923–930, August 2003
How to Cite
Perez-Martin, M., Azcoitia, I., Trejo, J. L., Sierra, A. and Garcia-Segura, L. M. (2003), An antagonist of estrogen receptors blocks the induction of adult neurogenesis by insulin-like growth factor-I in the dentate gyrus of adult female rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 923–930. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02830.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 27 May 2003, accepted 17 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!