Present address: INSERM U549, 2ter rue d'Alésia, 75014 Paris, France.
Different phosphatase-dependent mechanisms mediate long-term depression and depotentiation of long-term potentiation in mouse hippocampal CA1 area
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1279–1285, September 2003
How to Cite
Jouvenceau, A., Billard, J.-M., Haditsch, U., Mansuy, I. M. and Dutar, P. (2003), Different phosphatase-dependent mechanisms mediate long-term depression and depotentiation of long-term potentiation in mouse hippocampal CA1 area. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1279–1285. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02831.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2003
- Received 21 March 2003, revised 10 June 2003, accepted 16 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!