Anticipatory cortical responses during the expectancy of a predictable painful stimulation. A high-resolution electroencephalography study
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1692–1700, September 2003
How to Cite
Babiloni, C., Brancucci, A., Babiloni, F., Capotosto, P., Carducci, F., Cincotti, F., Arendt-Nielsen, L., Chen, A. C. N. and Rossini, P. M. (2003), Anticipatory cortical responses during the expectancy of a predictable painful stimulation. A high-resolution electroencephalography study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1692–1700. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02851.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 7 February 2003, revised 15 May 2003, accepted 26 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!