M.J.R. and Z.S. contributed equally to this work.
Cyclic AMP response element-binding (CREB)-like proteins in a molluscan brain: cellular localization and learning-induced phosphorylation
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1223–1234, September 2003
How to Cite
Ribeiro, M. J., Serfőző, Z., Papp, A., Kemenes, I., O'Shea, M., Yin, J. C. P., Benjamin, P. R. and Kemenes, G. (2003), Cyclic AMP response element-binding (CREB)-like proteins in a molluscan brain: cellular localization and learning-induced phosphorylation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1223–1234. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02856.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Received 11 June 2003, accepted 30 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!