Long-term effects of a single exposure to immobilization stress on the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis: transcriptional evidence for a progressive desensitization process
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1353–1361, September 2003
How to Cite
Vallès, A., Martí, O. and Armario, A. (2003), Long-term effects of a single exposure to immobilization stress on the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis: transcriptional evidence for a progressive desensitization process. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1353–1361. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02857.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 3 July 2002, revised 26 May 2003, accepted 4 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!