Present address: University of Arizona, College of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Department of Psychology (Bldg 68), 1503 E. University Blvd, PO Box 210068, Tucson, AZ 85721-0068, USA.
Generalized deficits in visual selective attention after V4 and TEO lesions in macaques
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1671–1691, September 2003
How to Cite
De Weerd, P., Desimone, R. and Ungerleider, L. G. (2003), Generalized deficits in visual selective attention after V4 and TEO lesions in macaques. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1671–1691. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02862.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 22 April 2003, revised 11 June 2003, accepted 13 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!