Current address: Centre for Biophysical and Clinical Research into Human Movement, Manchester Metropolitan University, Hassall Road, Alsager ST7 2HL, UK.
Lateral cerebellum: functional localization within crus I and correspondence to cortical zones
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1468–1485, September 2003
How to Cite
Edge, A. L., Marple-Horvat, D. E. and Apps, R. (2003), Lateral cerebellum: functional localization within crus I and correspondence to cortical zones. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1468–1485. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02873.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 11 April 2003, revised 24 June 2003, accepted 2 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!