Homer1 proteins and AMPA receptors modulate cocaine-induced behavioural plasticity
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1645–1651, September 2003
How to Cite
Ghasemzadeh, M. B., Permenter, L. K., Lake, R., Worley, P. F. and Kalivas, P. W. (2003), Homer1 proteins and AMPA receptors modulate cocaine-induced behavioural plasticity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1645–1651. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02880.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 19 March 2003, revised 20 June 2003, accepted 8 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!