Present address: Cameco MS/Neuroscience Research Center, Saskatoon City Hospital, Room 5800, 701 Queen Street, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, S7K 0M7.
Neurotrophin-3 down-regulates trkA mRNA, NGF high-affinity binding sites, and associated phenotype in adult DRG neurons
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1535–1548, September 2003
How to Cite
Gratto, K. A. and Verge, V. M. K. (2003), Neurotrophin-3 down-regulates trkA mRNA, NGF high-affinity binding sites, and associated phenotype in adult DRG neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1535–1548. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02881.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 3 March 2003, revised 23 June 2003, accepted 2 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!