Endogenous 5-HT, released by MDMA through serotonin transporter- and secretory vesicle-dependent mechanisms, reduces hippocampal excitatory synaptic transmission by preferential activation of 5-HT1B receptors located on CA1 pyramidal neurons
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1559–1571, September 2003
How to Cite
Mlinar, B. and Corradetti, R. (2003), Endogenous 5-HT, released by MDMA through serotonin transporter- and secretory vesicle-dependent mechanisms, reduces hippocampal excitatory synaptic transmission by preferential activation of 5-HT1B receptors located on CA1 pyramidal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1559–1571. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02884.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 12 March 2003, revised 10 June 2003, accepted 9 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!