Interleukin 1 beta enhances conditioned fear memory in rats: possible involvement of glucocorticoids
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1739–1743, October 2003
How to Cite
Song, C., Phillips, A. G. and Leonard, B. (2003), Interleukin 1 beta enhances conditioned fear memory in rats: possible involvement of glucocorticoids. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1739–1743. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02886.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 18 March 2003, revised 11 June 2003, accepted 11 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!