REM sleep enhancement induced by different procedures improves memory retention in rats
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2611–2617, November 2003
How to Cite
Wetzel, W., Wagner, T. and Balschun, D. (2003), REM sleep enhancement induced by different procedures improves memory retention in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2611–2617. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02890.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Received 14 May 2003, revised 27 June 2003, accepted 11 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!