Complementary distribution of type 1 cannabinoid receptors and vesicular glutamate transporter 3 in basal forebrain suggests input-specific retrograde signalling by cholinergic neurons
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1979–1992, October 2003
How to Cite
Harkany, T., Härtig, W., Berghuis, P., Dobszay, M. B., Zilberter, Y., Edwards, R. H., Mackie, K. and Ernfors, P. (2003), Complementary distribution of type 1 cannabinoid receptors and vesicular glutamate transporter 3 in basal forebrain suggests input-specific retrograde signalling by cholinergic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1979–1992. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02898.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 2 April 2003, revised 17 July 2003, accepted 21 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!